Set your categories menu in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories)
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.
The sports industry is a $620 billion industry and it’s growing rapidly. The market for sport-tech startups is also growing rapidly, with an estimated value of $30 billion. There are already a few major players in this space, but we believe that we can make a dent by focusing on the intersection of technology and sports.
Our platform will be a global platform. We are building this with a clear view of the future in mind and not just as an afterthought. Our passion for the sport is what drives us to do something that no one has done before, and we can’t wait to share it with you. More importantly, the market is lacking a high-quality end-to-end solution for sports management and we want to fill that gap.
iSportz NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- from you or your legal guardian on or through our Website or Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website or Application;
- through printed documents, records, and materials;
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by iSportz or any third-party;
- through most third-party website or applications, including through any application or content (including advertising or marketing) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or in the Application.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Application and Website are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information provided by a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it. Parents and legal guardians are welcome to provide information on behalf of children under 18 so long as the Parents and legal guardians are overseeing the process.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you or be used to identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies. For example, if iSportz uses a Google modal, then this also would include information collected using such modal only after you agree to such access. The hypothetical Google modal would not create a iSportz account, but it could share limited Google account information (e.g., first and last name, email address and locality) with iSportz so that iSportz may assist you in creating a iSportz account and send marketing emails to you.
We collect several types of personal information from and about users of our Application and Website, specifically information that may encompass:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name; home, shipping, and postal address; e-mail address; home and mobile telephone number; credit card, debit card, or other payment information (solely for payment purposes); date of birth; social security number;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and in the Applications; and/or
- about your internet connection and the IT or other technological equipment you use to access our Website and Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, your employer/employee, providers and our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information and data we collect on or through our Website and Application are:
- information and data that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, subscribing to our service, purchasing products, posting material, or requesting further services.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Application and Website and of the fulfillment of your orders for products or services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or our Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Application and Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as:
- details of your visits to our Website or use of our Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and Application according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website or Application.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Application and Website to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect or receive about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and Application and their contents to you;
- to fulfill any other lawful purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and Application;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you through about and/or to promote and market our own products and services that may be of interest to you. With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you through text and voice messages about and/or to promote and market these products and services. If you wish to opt-out of such emails, you may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in emails that we send you. You may also unsubscribe or change your choice regarding email, voice, and text communications by emailing us at support@iSportz.co
Disclosure of Your Information
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- our third-party service providers, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business;
- to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your licensed provider and/or her/his staff, iSportz, its subsidiaries, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your personal information for third-parties to market or advertise to you, our marketing or advertising to you, and other targeted marketing and advertising. We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to maintain appropriate safeguards and protections, to use this data only for providing the services to us, and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes. In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We will only use your contact information to promote or market our own products and services through voice and text messages with your express consent.
Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers. We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your personal information. You can help protect your personal information and other information by keeping your password to our Application and Website confidential. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted when being communicated between us and you. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. To the extent you are given a username and password, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information on the Website or in Application like message boards and other areas where you may post photographs, videos or other content. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or Application. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Application or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, the Application, or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Right to know
At your request, iSportz will inform you of the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which those categories of personal information are used for the 12-month period preceding your request, including the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to delete
You also have the right to request that iSportz deletes any personal information about you that we have collected from you. iSportz will respond to a verifiable request from you to delete your data, except in circumstances where it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug our systems to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- If you have provided informed consent, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research;
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations your relationship with us; or
- Comply with a legal obligation.
To submit a request under your right to know and right to delete, you must email support@iSportz.co From the time iSportz verifies the request, we will respond within 45 days, and if additional time is needed, we will communicate extensions with you.
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Under 18: California Eraser Law Request
If you use our Website or Application when you are under the age of 18, you may request that we remove your User Contributions under certain circumstances. We do not advertise or market any goods and services that are identified as being inappropriate for children under the age of 18. California law permits minors under the age of 18 to request the removal of her/his User Contributions, subject to certain exceptions.
If you are under the age of 18 and living in California, you may contact us by email at support@iSportz.co
If you contact us in writing, via email, please use the subject “California Eraser Law Request”. While we will do our best to remove a minor’s information upon a valid request, we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal from our Website or Application, or any information that has been republished, copied, downloaded, or reposted by any third party, and we cannot guarantee that any such information may not be accessible to users of the Internet in the future. We do not advertise or market any of the products or services identified in California Business and Professionals Code Section 22580(i) to users who we have actual knowledge are under 18 years of age
Dear potential customer of iSportz and its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively “iSportz”)! Welcome! Yes, we have to get to the legalese of our pending relationship. But we know you want the expert solutions that iSportz can provide. Before doing so, we ask that you please review the following Terms of Usage (“TOU Acknowledgment”), which control and apply to your review, access and use of websites (the “Websites”), mobile apps or other virtual platforms (the “Platforms”) utilized by iSportz and the purchasing of products (the “Products”) or services and any other services offered on the Websites and Platforms (collectively, the “Services”). Your use of the Websites, Platforms and any procurement of iSportz’ Products or Services will constitute your full, knowing and voluntary understanding/agreement that you will comply with the terms and conditions of this TOU Acknowledgment.
iSportz Policy on Privacy
Consent to Electronic Communications
The great part of the iSportz customer-service model is the efficiency it creates to help bring products and services to you, our customer. That being said, whenever you are on our Websites, use the Platforms, or send e-mails or other data to iSportz, please understand that you will be communicating with us through electronic means for the most part. In doing so, you understand and agree that you are consenting to obtaining communications from us likewise, through electronic means. Thus, in most cases, we will communicate with you by email. We may also communicate with our customers by posting notices on the Websites and/or Platforms. At all times, you hereby understand and agree that all TOU Acknowledgments, any other disclosures and all other communications that iSportz provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Websites and Platforms – Ownership
Yes, the legalese gets even more boring. But bear with us. The Websites and Platforms are expressly owned, managed and/or operated in whole or in part by iSportz. Unless otherwise noted, the design and content features on the Websites and Platforms, including information and other materials, video presentations, audio presentations, drawings, photographs, illustrations, product layout and design, icons, navigational buttons, images, artwork, graphics, all forms of text, data, audio sound, hardware, software, any and all other information or data used for purposes of the Websites and Platforms, as well as the choice and presentation style and the format thereof (the “Website and Platforms”), are owned by iSportz or are licensed from third-party service providers by iSportz. The Websites and Platforms, as a whole and in part, are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved.
Websites and Platforms – Assumption of Risk
Our Websites and Platforms are presented to the public on an “as is” basis, with all of the benefits and potential downsides, risks or faults. By continuing to access the Websites and Platforms, you agree that your use is at your own risk. Websites and Platforms may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or maybe out of date. The Websites and Platforms maybe changed, deleted or updated at any time and without prior notice.
Websites and Platforms – Authorized Use Only
Our Websites and Platforms are for personal use and authorized business use only. Our Websites and Platforms are not to be used for non-personal, or anti-competitive commercial purposes unless expressly authorized by iSportz. Generally speaking, without prior express authorization from iSportz, non-authorized individuals/entities may not use our Websites and Platforms. Unauthorized and/or unlawful uses of the Websites and Platforms, including efforts to collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized connecting to our Websites and Platforms, will be subject to any and all appropriate civil and/or criminal actions, seeking damages and reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, as authorized pursuant to applicable law.
Websites and Platforms – Access and Use
The Websites, Platforms, Products and Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, however, users under the age of 18 may access the Websites, Platforms, Products and the Services as detailed below. To register for any Products and Services offered on the Websites or Platforms, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you may only use the Websites and/or Platforms in conjunction with your parents or guardians. iSportz does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18. Children under 18 should not use the Websites and Platforms. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of the Websites or Platforms, and iSportz becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
Websites and Platforms – Ending Your Ability to Use
Your failure to follow the requirements of this TOU Acknowledgment may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Websites, Platforms, Products or Services, without notice, in addition to any and all other relief and remedies available under the law. iSportz further reserves the right to terminate, without notice, any user’s access to or use of the Websites, Platforms, Products or Services for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Ok, this is really important, and we respectfully request you read the following. You acknowledge that you are accessing, reading or using the Websites, the Platforms, and the Products or Services at your own risk. The Websites, Platforms and the Products or Services are provided “as is,” and to the full extent permitted by applicable law, iSportz, its affiliates and its third-party service providers hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, completeness or reliability, title, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form. iSportz, its affiliates, and its third-party service providers do not represent or warrant that access to the Websites and Platforms and their Products or Services will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions, or loss or security breach of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted through access to or use of iSportz.co. iSportz, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its third-party service providers shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this TOU Acknowledgment, the provision of Services hereunder, the sale or purchase of any products or merchandise ordered through the Websites, your access to or inability to access the Websites and Platforms or Products or Services, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Products or Services, your use of or reliance on the Products or Services, the Websites and Platforms or materials available through third-party Websites linked to the Websites, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Further, by continuing to access, review and use our Websites and Platforms, you hereby agree to release iSportz, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“Claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Websites and Platforms and their Services. Further, by continuing to access, review and use our Websites and Platforms, you hereby agree to release iSportz, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“Claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Websites and Platforms and their Services.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code section 1542, which states, in part: a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
For Use Only in the United States of America
The Websites and Platforms are hosted in the United States and are intended for users located in the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the Websites and Platforms, by visiting the Websites, using the Platforms, and using their Products or Services and/or providing us with any communications or information, you thereby agree to comply with all applicable laws governing the Websites and Platforms, their Products or Services, online conduct and acceptable communications. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
iSportz, and the Websites, Platforms, Products and Services names, logos, and other identifying marks are the property of iSportz. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of merchandise or services, maybe the trademarks of their respective owners.
Notice of Opt-In/Opt-Out – Text Messaging and SMS Communications
Please note that we welcome communications that make your life and ours much easier and more enjoyable! That said, please know that if you provide a cell phone number, we may use this information to send SMS updates about your requests, orders and other feedback, including any promotional or marketing information. We may also share this information with a third-party to aid in sending text messages via SMS or SMS short codes to you. You will always have the right to reply ‘STOP’ to any SMS message in order to Op-Out from SMS updates. You may also be able to reply ‘HELP’ to get help. As a courtesy to our customers, iSportz does not charge any users fees to send or receive text messages. However, iSportz is not responsible in the event message and data rates are applied by your cellular service carrier. Any and all cellular carriers utilized and/or accepted by iSportz are generally not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. iSportz will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages connected with our SMS infrastructure.
Lastly, iSportz respects your privacy. See this link to iSportz’s Policy on Privacy. To comply with applicable governmental regulations or laws, we do reserve the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, to protect our rights or property. You also understand that forms of communications made through digital or cellular means such as text messages are generally not encrypted or secure. Thus, we encourage you to take precautions in your communications with us.
Modifications to TOU Acknowledgment and Other Rights
Because things may change in the industry or with respect to legal compliance issues, iSportz reserves the right, at any time, with or without prior notice, to modify, alter or update this TOU Acknowledgment. Please know that the most recent version of the TOU Acknowledgment will be what is viewable on this webpage. Your ongoing and/or continued viewing or access to the Websites and Platforms, and use of the Products or Services by you, will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the TOU Acknowledgment. iSportz also reserves the right to add or post, from time to time, additional Terms of Usage that apply to particular sections or areas of the Websites and/or Platforms. Again, your ongoing and/or continued use of the Websites and Platforms shall connote your TOU Acknowledgment to comply with any and all language adjustments.
Florida is Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
iSportz makes no representation that the Websites and Platforms, the Products or Services offered through the Websites and Platforms are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to use, review or access the Websites and Platforms and the Services and Products offered through the Websites and Platforms do so at your own voluntarily choosing and are responsible for compliance with state or local laws, if and to the extent state or local laws are applicable.
Acknowledgment, for all purposes, shall be governed and interpreted in full, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any action based on or alleging a breach of this TOU Acknowledgment must be brought in a state or federal court located in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Orlando Division. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and expressly waive venue and jurisdiction elsewhere. You also agree to waive any right to a jury trial, and any and all actions will be conducted by a bench trial only.
Your submission has been sent.
CAMP transaction fees will be 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction